Thursday 11 April 2019

Term 1 reflection

Hello everyone!

This is a reflection of the term. We did lots of cool things like: 
  • Global play sessions
  • Korfball is similar to netball and basketball. (See more on my korfball post)
  • Te Tuna Taone eel research. (For more see my eel post)
  • building refugee shelters.( more on refugee post )
  • Mindfulness*
  • spheros**




This term was really fun I'm looking forward to the holidays but can't wait to come back!


________________________________________________________________
* Mindfulness is is a special exercise we do after lunch, we use smiling mind to let go and reflect on our day. It is very useful and I enjoy it!

** spheros are little robot things that you can drive around and code to do things.


spheros



                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment

Zones Athlectics

Kia Ora everyone! Yesterday, the 6th of November I went to zones. I went to zones because In my school athletics I came 3rd in long dista...